An extremely supple leather main shell, excellent protective capabilities and flexibility combine to make the Celer Glove a leader in its class. Critical reinforcements and strategic perforation zones ramp up the comfort features on this stylish street riding glove.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Leather palm construction incorporates leather and EVA foam reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
- Highly durable synthetic leather and suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm.
- Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to improve grip and comfort on the bikes controls.
- Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities.
- Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance.
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Perforated leather finger surfaces, finger sidewalls and top hand for cooling performance.
- Accordion leather flex panels on fingers and thumb promote excellent riding flexibility.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Leather wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended and reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
Alpinestars Celer Short Gore-Tex Gloves Black