The Furygan Duke textile trousers are designed to face tough conditions. They will be a dependable garment for any rider, but particularly those that refuse to be stopped by the elements. Come cold weather, wind and rain, the Duke trousers promise a warm, dry and comfortable journey with the highest level of protection.
FURYGAN DUKE TEXTILE TROUSERS
- Duke is C E homologated .
- Main external material : high tenacity Polyester. Robust, and abrasion resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining, approved by Furygans R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for knees, and hips, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- Additional foam pads on the hips.
- Waterproof and breathable insert.
- Internal lining constructed from 80% hypoallergenic cotton for increased comfort.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt.
- Elastic waist, for a good fit. Removable thermal padded lining.
- Adjustable at the waist and bottom of the legs
- Stretch panels on the knees for increased flexibility.
- Zippable flap at the bottom of the legs to put them on easily.
- Adjustable hems by scratch
- One external pocket
Furygan Duke Textile Trousers