Kriega Forcefield Back Protector Insert for Kriega Backpacks
Manufactured for Kriega by Forcefield - a world leader in body armour technology, the Kriega Back Protector insert is an easy add-on for riders who do not already have a stand-alone protector, or high quality insert in their riding jacket. Or for those who prefer not to wear a protector underneath their pack.
The M15 formula gives a shock absorption material with outstanding performance characteristics. It's light, elastic, it has slow recovery and is robust. The ideal impact absorbing material is one that on impact compresses to a degree but then slowly returns to its original shape and size. So the better the material the longer this moment is delayed. M15 slows the moment of peak transmitted force and spreads the damaging forces over the whole surface which means that the material is used to its maximum. Combination of M15 and multi-layer construction results in a system that is both lightweight and flexible.
- Certified to EN1621-2 (level 2)
- Size Small measures 15.4" (H) x 9.8" (W) x 0.75" (D)
- Size Medium measures 18.1" (H) x 10.2" (W) x 0.75" (D)
- Lightweight - approximately 9.7oz in Size Small and 12.3 oz in Size Medium
- RPT - Repeat Performance Tech
- M15 - formulated PVC nitrale
- Multi-density construction
- 10-year warranty
- Size Small fits Kriega R15 motorcycle backpacks and slips into back panel sleeve for a snug & secure fit
- Size Medium fits Kriega R20, R25, R30 & R35 motorcycle backpacks and is inserted into back panel sleeve (R25 & R35)
- Double-sided adhesive tabs are provided for R30 fitting (bonded to back panel behind white waterproof liner)