Race proven hydration pack with an unequalled level of fit & comfort
Hydro-3 has been designed specifically as an active riding pack with our unique Quadloc harness system. Providing a level of fit and comfort unequalled by any other hydration system. With a fully adjustable back-length and unrestricted underarm movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use, with none of the harness strap re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems. The adjustable back also allows the pack position to be moved up to allow large waistpacks to be also worn. Hydro 3 can be worn with or without a waiststrap - we recommend to use a waiststrap for maximum stability, when carrying the full 3 litre (100 oz) water capacity.
1-litre side access zip pocket
Shock-cord for external storage.
Removable waist strap.
- 400(H) x 170(W) x 70mm(D)
- 3-litre reservoir capacity.
- Unique QUADLOC harness: adustable back length with total arm freedom.
- Side access pocket
- Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre drypack storage
- Optional harness pocket
- Removable waist strap
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back.
- YKK water-resistant zips.
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement.
- Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite.
- 420D nylon ripstop: lightweight yet extremely strong.
- 3M Scotchlite: reflective logo
- LED rear light mounting loop
- 10 year guarantee
The pack is supplied pre-set to level 2. For XL fit move to level 3 and level 1 for XS fit.
Step 1: Firstly, push the harness strap back into the pack, to release the harness-web tension.
Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web (equal both sides).
Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack, to tension harness web.
Step 4: Put on pack and adjust fit as on a conventional harness. Do not over tighten - tidy loose ends - ends under elastic loops. Once set, the harness do not need to be re-adjusted each time as the pack ergonomics allow the harness to open wide for arm access.