The Helite Turtle 2 is the fastest selling airbag product on the market. A perfect merge of safety, technology and style. The ideal ‘go-to’ vest for everyday motorcycle use. Available in a variety of colours with discrete retro-reflective strips for increased visibility and accident prevention - this is our focus!
- CE CERTIFIED AIRBAG: FULL INFLATION IN LESS THAN 0.094S
- UNIQUE DESIGN: SASTEC 1621 LEVEL 2 BACK PROTECTOR PLACED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE AIR BAG.
- INNER TEXTILE 3D MESH TO MAINTAIN GOOD AIR CIRCULATION.
- ADJUSTABLE FASTENINGS.
- COMFORTABLE, LIGHT & ALLOWS A FULL RANGE OF BODY MOVEMENT.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND DURABLE SPORTS FABRIC.
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL TRIGGERING SYSTEM.
- SHOWER PROOF & SUITABLE FOR USE OVER ANY TYPE OF GARMENT INCLUDING RACE SUITS.
- REFLECTIVE TAPE FOR MAXIMUM ROAD VISIBILITY.
- CAN BE CUSTOMISED WITH BADGES, RADIO LOOPS ETC. UPON REQUEST.
- REUSABLE DESIGN: SIMPLY REPLACE THE CO2 CANISTER & AWAY YOU GO!
- Once inflated the Airvest stabilises the head, neck and spine of the individual.
- Minimises the possibility of hyperflexion/extension and whiplash injuries.
- Stabilises and protects the internal organs.
- Ensures efficient spinal alignment providing support & rigidity to the trunk and spine.
- Superior inflation speed; 0.094s: faster than the blink of an eye!
- Breakthrough innovation; 4x more protective than a normal standalone airbag.
- Turtle technology refers to the placement of a SAS-TEC Level 2 back protector on the outside of the airbag creating a “turtle-like” protective shell.
- When a force is applied to the Turtle air vest the back protector disperses the energy across the airbag; significantly reducing the transmitted force to the user.
- The turtle vest is capable of delivering 50 times less transmitted force therefore significantly reducing the chance of injury.
SASTEC 1621 Level 2 integrated back protector
- Mechanically activated via the use of a detachable lanyard system.
- Has the benefit of avoiding unexpected airbag activation and the hassle of changing batteries.
- Simple installation system meaning you can be back on the road in less than 2 minutes.
Discrete reflective strips added for increased night visibility whilst maintaining a stylish finish.
- CO2 canister used for inflation. Requires replacement after use.
- Available in 50cc, 60cc and 100cc. Size of canister varies according the size and style of the vest used.