- OptiMate USBs O-105 3300mA dual output charger meets important rider criteria
- OptiMate USBs O-105 delivers 3300mA USB charging power through two USB outlets with one outlet positioned perfectly for motorcycles with a side mounted 12V DIN socket. Charge your phone after parking your motorcycle without worrying about the battery, O-105 shuts off after 3 hours or immediately if the battery voltage is low!
- Riders that own a motorcycle with the 12V DIN power outlet on the side will appreciate that the O-105 is designed to work without getting in the way, it protrudes only 38mm (1 �) away from the socket and the 90� USB outlet allows your phones USB cable to be routed close to the side of the motorcycle.
- All weather riders are sure to like the O-105s nifty plug and seal design; not only does it seal at insertion of the USB cable, the ride tested rubber cap keeps the unused USB socket watertight at speed.
- Rally attendees and campers, now you can now avoid the flat battery blues caused by your phone charger draining your battery overnight; the O-105 shuts off 3 hours after your motorcycles been parked; enough time to recharge even a power hungry phone and at the same time leave enough juice to get out on the breakfast run. And if your batterys weak, the O-105 will warn you and shut down the instant the voltage drops to 12.3V (+/- 40% charge level).
Optimate USB Charger Dual Output Weatherproof O-105