HOTGRIPS® PRO are the latest evolution of Oxford's vast HOTGRIPS® range - a fully integrated heated grip, which comes in 3 brand new grip patterns.
On a very practical level, these are our first fully silicone grips; this incredible material increases their lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance, as well as reducing cable strain and increasing grip levels.
Moreover, there is also no separate switchgear to find space for and install, because each grip houses its own internal temperature control unit, operated by a power/temperature button with an LED light on the clutch-side grip.
On a more technical level, the intelligent controller will independently measure and control the temperature of each grip using inbuilt thermistors to maintain the desired temperature setting.
HOTGRIPS® PRO SPORTS are specifically designed with the largest knurled surface area for maximum grip when riding at the limit. With a built-in heat controller, you can adjust the temperature without having to release your grip so you remain in complete control.
• Innovative Heat Setting Memory function stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use.
• Integrated controller - allows rider to adjust temperature without removing their hand from the grip.
• Simple installation - the new integrated controller means that the HotGrips® wiring loom is even easier to install.
Responsive Heat Settings
• Built-in thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature.
• Precise temperature control - simply press the button repeatedly and multi-coloured LED lights indicate temperature settings (Red = 45°C; White = 40°C; Blue = 35°C).
• LED lights automatically dim to reduce distraction when riding at night.
• Fully waterproof connectors and integrated controller meet IP65 rating to protect your HotGrips® from the elements.
Battery Saving Modes
• Protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you!
• HotGrips® Pro offers an additional battery saving mode for lithium batteries, now common on high-performance motorcycles.
• Silicone formed grips - increases grip lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance.
• Integrated cable strain relief - a more compact cable exit enables grip size to be reduced.
• Fits 7/8" (22mm) ⌀ handlebars.
• Control guaranteed - knurling tread pattern creates the largest surface area for maximum of grip and control.
• Customisable grips - Grip length of 125mm but can be trimmed to 120 or 115mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted.
top of page
bottom of page