The Skwal 2 features an updated design with a brighter integrated LED system as well as a revised visor mechanism.
1- Brand new design with brighter integrated LED system.
2- Optimized aerodynamics generated by a CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) study.
3- Revised visor mechanism.
- Injected thermoplastic resin shell construction
- Bright integrated LED system front and rear
- Integrated UV380 anti-scratch sun visor
- Quick release micro lock buckle system
- Optimal comfort for wearing glasses
- Optimized aerodynamics from fluid dynamics simulation
- Quick release visor mechanism
- Removable and washable internal lining
- Pinlock Maxvision insert included
- Planned location for Sharktooth bluetooth communication system
- Weight approx: 1490g (+/- 50g)
Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin and featuring an integrated LED light system, Shark's Skwal takes motorcycle helmet safety to the next level. This fact has also been recognised by Ride magazine as the Skwal has recently achieved the heavily sought after Ride Recommended accolade. The lights are battery powered lasting 5-8 hours per charge and are recharged via a simple USB charging system. The helmet's LED system can be set to be on continuously, flash, or can remain off. Every Skwal helmet features a Maxvision Pinlock visor, integrated anti-scratch sun visor, and planned locations for Sharktooth, Shark's in-house developed Bluetooth communication system. We have a feeling this idea is going to catch on which means you'll be seeing it on several other brands of motorbike helmet over the next couple of years. Be seen and be safe, and do it in style, whatever bike you ride!
Shark SKWAL 2 Blank Gloss White WHU