The SIDI Trial Zero boot has been designed for Trial racing. It is produced in Lorica and in pressed anti-wear chamois split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat. The frontal is made in polyurethane. The SIDI Trial Zero is completely lined in Cambrelle, the new sole is in rubber and the tread has been especially designed for the improved grip required by Trial racing. The rigid heel is shock-resistant and is anotomically moulded polyurethane.
- Top grain leather & anti-wear shammy split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat.
- Articulated movement above ankle, pivot point at ankle (flex system).
- Sidi's 'Quick Release' (QR) mechanism
- Sidi shock resistant heel system.
- Sidi's moulded sliding pattern sole
- Special spoiler fitted to deflect stones & dirt from the first closure.
- Impact deflectors at all vulnerable points
- Removable insole
Sidi Trial Zero black